JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Clatskanie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Recently got this in a trade, and although it's cool, I don't see myself using it often.

This is a factory Heavy Varmint in .243, that they used Wilson stainless barrels on, and HS stocks. Everything I find online say these are sub - MOA rifles, and most are around half - MOA.

This one has Talley one piece scope mounts, a Vortex Viper HS 4-16, Harris BiPod and 3 boxes of ammo.

Send me trade offers, I've been wanting to try a CZ 75 or Hi Power (no clones), I like metal framed 9mms and .45s, S&W and Ruger revolvers, Quality hunting rifles, only ARs would be factory uppers and lowers from upper end brands - DD, KAC, LMT, Colt..., open to non - US made AKs... also need 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo, lever action Marlins and Winchesters, Glocks are always good...

Cash price is $1000obo.

Reduced to $875 until another rifle I want sells, then back up to what it is actually worth.

Before you contact me -

As usual, not to come across as a dick, but please don't waste my time or your own. If you are not actually interested in my item(s), please do not contact me about them. If you make me an offer (trade or cash), make sure you want to follow through with that offer. All prices are NET to me, if you pay electronically, you cover fees. Shipping will be USPS Flat Rate with standard $50 insurance unless other arrangements are discussed.

AFB7AC8C-3CD3-4E58-B912-A536A9B4F722.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.