JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This, according to a M70 collector is the last of the best. Winchester M70 Classic Featherweight in .30-06 Springfield. Near-new in every respect. Leupold VXII 3x-9x on Leupold STD rings and mounts, mounted correctly and with care. Butler soft-sling in Mossy Oak, and the Uncle Mike's detachable swivels.

Controlled-feed action, schnabel forearm, red Winchester pad. Bought new three years ago, hunted with one season. Possibly two boxes of shells through this gun. Has the original-style M70 trigger. These guns rival or better the quality of a Pre-1964, and shoot better.

For the man that wants a .30-06, capable of downing all North American species, this is probably the prettiest Winchester bolt gun ever made; maybe the prettiest factory bolt gun of any brand ever made.

It is ready to go to the field. Nothing else to buy: $750. Without scope: $550. (No, I will not sell the scope separately for $200.)

To be honest, I'd much rather have cash. A quality (Browning or Winchester) over-under 20ga might change my mind. Another interest would be a Kimber 45. Other than that, my interests tend toward the older stuff (Colt's, Winchesters, Marlins, etc...collectable).

Thank you for your interest. I think these "last of the old style" Model 70's will actually become collectables in their own right relatively soon, if not already.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.