JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is my Winchester M1 Garand, serial number 113651, which means it was made in June/July of 1941, only 6 months after Winchester started M1 production.

It is in good shape overall, the metal is in good shape, no pitting or rust that I can see, and the bore is also in good shape, a couple spots of darkness, but mostly bright and strong rifling. The stock is dinged up, but the wood is beautiful, it doesn't have any cartouches so if you wanted you could sand it down to get rid of the dings and most likely have a very nice stock. It works perfectly, no malfunctions of any kind when I fired it.

It will come with 64 rounds of ammunition, a mix of greek surplus and commercial soft points, all on Garand clips, and 4 extra clips with no ammo on them. It also comes with a fleece lined soft case, it's a WW2 style (not original) and is khaki colored and marked U.S.

I want to trade it first and foremost for a 1911. The cash price is $800 or you could make me a reasonable offer.

This last picture is my attempt to show the serial and Winchester mark, sorry for the poor filling in of the lines.

th_DSCI0015.jpg th_DSCI0014.jpg th_DSCI0012.jpg th_DSCI0013.jpg th_DSCI0017.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.