JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. 1887 winchester lever action 12 gauge in functional condition - $1800

2. IBM m1 carbine /inland barrel beautiful rifle - $900

3. M1 Garand Springfield. 308 win. - $1200

Prices are obo Thanks for looking Jon 360-261-0669

20161020_173959.jpg 20161020_173930.jpg

Born in 1945, I appreciate the kind comments guys. Only selling to pay for my education, if I decide to sell my boat these go back in the safe never to see the light of day again . . . :p
Is the Garand a CMP rifle? If so, do you know the grade? Would it be possible to see more detailed photos? Thanks.

Are the Garand and m1 carbine still available? Can you provide more information about condition of both? Do you know when the m1 was manufactured? Thanks.

Are the Garand and m1 carbine still available? Can you provide more information about condition of both? Do you know when the m1 was manufactured? Thanks.

Yes, they are both still available. I can provide more pictures it would be easiest to contact me through text to acquire more specific information as well as pictures @ 360-261-0669 Thank you, Jon

Born in 1945, I appreciate the kind comments guys. Only selling to pay for my education, if I decide to sell my boat these go back in the safe never to see the light of day again . . . :p
Sell the boat and keep the guns. You can get another boat, but you'll be hard pressed to replace either M1. You will regret selling them in the end.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.