JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
LaPine
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have very nice lever rifle for sale. Winchester XTR Big Bore in .375 Win, Henry .357/.38, Winchester 94 in 30-30, and a Browning BLR in .243. , located in central Oregon 6B4E1E1A-0E64-4B9A-BA11-2ACEC92163AA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A mod is gonna chime in real quick.

NWFA isn't an auction site. You must put a sale price - or a trade that you are looking for.

Just trying to keep you out of hot water.

:s0155:

Also provide some details on the 30-30 Winchester, especially pre or post 64. It will save you from answering ten messages with that question.

The Big Bores were all post 64 but are built much stronger and finished better than the post 64 standard models. A really nice model.

Sorry, been out of cell service last few days. Rifle is in very good condition, std 20" barrel. Would have to go through background check, so I could ship to your ffl at your expense

Finish is not as nice as when I put in the safe in Oct. would sell for $350 plus transfer fees. If good, send me your number and next trip to Vancouver I'll contact and we can transfer at your ffl. Next trip should be near end of this month

DE4B9ED1-E57C-4692-B794-3A78DD91781E.jpeg 579FA11E-2824-4DAF-8E39-BB5BF1E11F4C.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.