JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Winchester Defender 1300 pump is in absolute mint condition, has the long 7 round magazine tube and also has an aluminum mounted 235 Lumens weapon light with a 534' range. It projects an enhanced transition halo with a bright spot in the center so one can see what they are drawing a bead on. It has been fired very little and the finish and the wood is perfect. No scratches, no wear, no corrosion. Transer fee to be paid by buyer. No shipping, but will meet at your FFL located in the Portland area.

For Sale- $450.00

002.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 006.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Price?

What kind / brand of light and mount?
The price is $450 (I am trying to fix that issue but it won't let me do that. The light is a Coast TX40, which is designed for a shotgun. I forget the cast aluminum mounting bracket maker but it is a very good one and fits the light and magazine tube perfectly. Sorry for the mixup on my ad.

Are you perhaps interested in selling that flashlight and mount bracket separately? if so, shoot me a PM with your Ask price. thanks!
Hi. Thanks for your interest in the flashlight and mounting bracket. I will sell it for 70.00 and the flashlight is only three weeks old. The original one had been on the shotgun for several years and I had forgotten to change the batteries and it corroded the flashlight inside (I still have it in my trash can)! I bought the same weapon light three weeks ago for $52.00 ( I found a dealer that had a few TX 40's left in his stock). Let me know if you want it. Attached are two photos.

001.JPG 002.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.