JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lincoln Citu
State
Oregon
Looking for a Winchester express combo gun.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know of Winchester's over-under 101 shotgun, several double shotguns, and the Grand European over-under rifle, but was unaware of a combination.

Found one:

Is this what you are looking for?

Bruce

I know of Winchester's over-under 101 shotgun, several double shotguns, and the Grand European over-under rifle, but was unaware of a combination.

Found one:

Is this what you are looking for?

Bruce
Checked on it , it is a scam. As well as one being sold by a guy named Powell.

The payment address I was given turns out to be a UPS store. I asked the seller to send me a copy of his drivers license. He text back he would be glad to give me a photo of his drivers license, after he got my check.
Red flags? I ask you…

The payment address I was given turns out to be a UPS store. I asked the seller to send me a copy of his drivers license. He text back he would be glad to give me a photo of his drivers license, after he got my check.
Red flags? I ask you…
Which one was this? Does smell rotten.
Best,
Gary

Which one was this? Does smell rotten.
Best,
Gary
Seller Name WDavid Powell. I got burned a couple months ago on a Browning semi automatic .22 rifle. Seller never shipped. I would really like that 12/3006 but real hesitant to buy from anyone I don't know, or face to face at an FFL.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.