JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to the OP. I had either not seen this or just don't remember it. Problem with this now is so much ammo is grabbed up by speculators. Later dumped on the market. Some of this stuff may show up years from now when most have forgotten. :eek:
I will print this out and stick it in the safe to remember to check if I end up buying any Win Ammo later.

Seems I recall Winchester 115gr having problems/issues/recalls with such in the past as well.

Never bought any in quantity, most likely shot some, just never stocked up on such.

Winchester 124gr NATO is one I've stocked up on for us. That stuff is pretty darned decent, almost a +P, never had an issue with such and we've shot A LOT. Now, being "NATO" may have something to do with the QC/QA on such.

Also, although we collect our brass, haven't used any of it as yet. So no idea on if the crimp is true & will require swaging or not. More than likely will...

Just mentioning such, as the 124gr NATO is also normally In a similar "White Box".

Had a squib load with Winchester in .32 acp last year and one with 9mm this year. (Winchester confirmed no powder just primer).

No longer going to shoot Winchester ammo. I'll roll my own from now on.

My buddy just told me today that he went shooting over the weekend and was shooting Winchester white box 9mm and had about 6-7 squib loads per 100 rounds. What's the likelihood the recalled ammo is still being sold 2 years later? He said it was recently purchased I think at cabelas? I've always found Winchester to be reliable, but 6% failure rate says otherwise. Another recall in the works maybe?

My buddy just told me today that he went shooting over the weekend and was shooting Winchester white box 9mm and had about 6-7 squib loads per 100 rounds. What's the likelihood the recalled ammo is still being sold 2 years later? He said it was recently purchased I think at cabelas? I've always found Winchester to be reliable, but 6% failure rate says otherwise. Another recall in the works maybe?
Squib, as in barrel obstruction?

Or, failure to fire?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews