JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi All,

I have a Winchester 94 (post 64) made in 71. It is in good condition, bluing, wood, and action wise. I am putting it up for sale for $275. At the time I am emersing myself more into my archery. Pretty much the only trades I would be interested in would be archery related items....but who knows!! I can only politely say no, and I would look at all offers. Thanks for your time. I can send pics to cell phones if wanted.:)

Dale

are you serious?
No twoclones, you didn't say anything funny, just some assume it only comes in 30-30.

For a little history:

.450 Marlin modeled after the Marlin 336 in 2000

.356 Winchester 1980 - 1983

.307 Winchester introduced in 1983

.375 Winchester in 1978

many others including .357 and .44 in earlier models.

My point...I also assume a 30-30 but it's not the only caliber for the 1894.

I wish he was in lower willamette valley, I'd buy it now. Don't have time for travels these days.

Though I am more of a Marlin fan, you can't help liking and appreciating the history and workmanship behind the good ole Winny. I'd like some of the big bores also but my shoulders just can't handle them anymore. Still though, safe queens are always welcome at my home when I can do it.

Yes it was funny.
If it was anything other than a 30-30, he would have said, and the price would reflect it.
For some of us that like guns other than black ones, find a lot of these post humorous. Must be my old age. Sorry guys.

Liberals are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Hi All,

I have a Winchester 94 (post 64) made in 71. It is in good condition, bluing, wood, and action wise. I am putting it up for sale for $275. At the time I am emersing myself more into my archery. Pretty much the only trades I would be interested in would be archery related items....but who knows!! I can only politely say no, and I would look at all offers. Thanks for your time. I can send pics to cell phones if wanted.:)

Dale

i sent a pm but no reply

I am really sorry guys. It is a 30/30. I work graveyard, and I usually only check my emails at work. It is kinda nice though to have so many responses to your post!:s0114: Again, I am sorry.
Dale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.