JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Winchester 1894 Lever-Action

Chambered In .32 Winchester Special

Manufacture Year 1956

Includes Tactical Scabbard (Pictured)

Stock is in fair condition and contains no chips but does have a slight discoloration at the chin resting point ( also pictured )

IMG_20191026_003123.jpg IMG_20191026_003135.jpg IMG_20191026_003205.jpg IMG_20191026_003252.jpg IMG_20191026_003345.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Seems pretty sweet looking. How's the action and bore? Can you take illuminated
pic looking down the bore?
the action is pretty smooth, when the hammer is in the full position the rifle cycles with ease.

i plan to pick up a borescope this week to take better pics of the rifling and will post when available.

Hi Glenn,

As discussed in our private messages last week, I will keep you in mind but I have no reason to make the drive to Tumwater at this time.

For now, the rifle is still for sale to buyers either in the Seattle area, willing to travel, or Washington residents who are willing to allow me to ship the item.

Hi Glenn,

As discussed in our private messages last week, I will keep you in mind but I have no reason to make the drive to Tumwater at this time.

For now, the rifle is still for sale to buyers either in the Seattle area, willing to travel, or Washington residents who are willing to allow me to ship the item.
I'll meet local

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.