JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Description:

This rifle was given to my dad in 1978 buy a close friend of his. He passed it to me soon after. I hunted with it when I was 11, but not again. In the years since '78 it has seen maybe 200 rounds. The best manufacture date I could come up with is between '43 and '48. Looking at the serial number and the total number of rifles made in that time I would guess it to be made in '44 or '45. The ser. # is 13573xx. Barrel is marked .30WCF. Rifle functions well and is rust free. It is not pristine, but is in very good used condition. There is some wear on the bluing and on the furniture. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Trade Items:

Browning A Bolt in .270win. Or similar rifle.

Pistols
M&P 9 or 45 willing to add cash for upper models such as C.O.R.E. Or Vtac
G19 or 21
CZ75
Ruger or Remington 1911
S&W 686 or similar with 6" or longer barrel.

Shotguns
Rem 1187 Police
870 express Tact

I am open to other ideas.

I can add cash to a deal to equalize values. After looking around on the net I would place a cash value on my rifle at 525

Lowballers, don't waste my, or your, time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Not absolutely. I looked up the serial numbers on a couple of Winchester websites and those are the dates they gave me however I am not an expert which is why I put the serial numbers in the ad

Last Edited:
Late ''46'', ''47'' and ''48'' guns are Flat Band I believe. So must be before that.
If you remove the front stock the date should be stamped on the bottom of the barrel near the receiver.

Last Edited:
Well guys, I took a look at it and gave the screw a quick try but after so many years it is being stubborn and I do not want to mess it up trying to remove it. Taking the total serial numbers and dividing them equally among the years '43 to '48, my guess is that this rifle was made in '44 or '45. Again I am not an expert on Winchesters and I am only going off the information that I have been able to find on the web. I do however, know the history of this rifle from 1978 to 2014.

I have a new Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10 I would trade for that model 94. 503-804-8321

Remington 1911 sounds like a fair trade . I have several. New condition. 503-804-8321

I have a Winn 30-30 marked 30WCF. I was told by a very compitant gun smith that the 30wcf markings were made before 1930. I have not done my own research yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.