JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My dad asked me to test the waters for him, he would like to trade for pre Remington, pre external safety Marlin 30-30 lever action. He is getting older and wants to mount a scope and doesn't want to mess with the Winchester. I will have more info a pics soon. He is only looking for a Marlin, my brother has one and he really likes it. Send conversation with any question and I will answer them as soon as I can. He is a truck driver so please be patient.

Thanks for the advice, I haven't looked closely, but I thought they were going for about the same on the forum. I'll have to get more info from him, I know he's had it at least 15 to 20 years but I was a kid, I don't remember he bought it needs or not. Thanks again.
Travis

My friendly recommendation would be to look up the serial number and find out more about the year of manufacture and also whether it has been refinished. In some cases a ratty looking older rifle can be worth much more than a very nice looking newer rifle. "Pre-'64" is a common denominator. The pre 1964 manufactured units tend to bring more than later rifles so well worth the effort to research. A google search for "Winchester 94 serial numbers" usually nets some good information. Best of luck with the sale. If I didn't have several ranging from 1897 to 1976 I'd be interested myself. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.