JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I was thinking about a buy I made back in the 1980s involving a 30/30 Win. It sucks having a conscience.
The poor guy was in deep sorrow wile we were doing a triad but went through with it anyway.
I wish it never took place, he never really wanted to unload that rifle and I can still see the look in his eyes to this day.
I would give it to him for nought If I could.
Good luck finding this, it does happen.
Check out post 28 this is a true story.

28 handguns and 3 rifles stolen from Federal Way Discount Guns

Silver Hand

Last Edited:
I bought a 94 a couple of years back and dug it out to take a look. I don't have it.
While I had it out I threw it to my shoulder. Forgot how light and small they are. Need to go shoot one of 'em again soon.

Good luck in your search.

I bought a 94 a couple of years back and dug it out to take a look. I don't have it.
While I had it out I threw it to my shoulder. Forgot how light and small they are. Need to go shoot one of 'em again soon.

Good luck in your search.
It was a great gun you could take most anywhere back in the day I would always carry it in the pick up where ever I was.

So I was thinking about a buy I made back in the 1980s involving a 30/30 Win. It sucks having a conscience.
The poor guy was in deep sorrow wile we were doing a triad but went through with it anyway.
I wish it never took place, he never really wanted to unload that rifle and I can still see the look in his eyes to this day.
I would give it to him for nought If I could.
Good luck finding this, it does happen.
Check out post 28 this is a true story.

28 handguns and 3 rifles stolen from Federal Way Discount Guns

Silver Hand
Wish that was me we both would be happy again. I was young back then and thought a few bucks were more important then what that gun really was to me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.