JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$899
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 1966 Winchester 88 Lever Action in .308. It's an 85-90% condition (at least) lightweight hunting rifle that has spent the last 40+ years in a silicon gun sock in the back of the safe. Just a couple of very light dings in the stock and no rust or scratches. It has less than 100 rounds through it in that time. Comes with two original mags, leather single mag pouch, hard to find Weaver pivot scope mount and rings plus the US made first generation Redfield 4x scope that's been on it since the 70's. Has Marvel fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable rear sight set installed. Bipod not included.
$899 FTF only. No interest in trades. Buyer pays fees.

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of these from my grandfather that dates back to the 50's if I remember correctly but still an incredible hunting gun. Back in the day it was in every hunting magazine and wildly popular. Great gun good look with sale and congrats to new owner!

This gun was designed for the 7.62x51/308. when I bought mine new in 1962 I could buy surplus ammo for 5 cents a round. I still have it and it's still my favorite

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.