JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Old Winchester model 77 .22lr w/one magazine. Unique in that the charging handle is on the left side of the receiver but still ejects to the right. Has bluing wear and the wood has dings here and there but it's in over all good condition and is a great shooter. The only issue it has is the safety lever doesn't stay engaged, I've read this is pretty common for this model but couldn't seem to find exactly what the problem seems to be. Serial number is 81,xxx. These were produced from 1955-1963 and about 217,000 were made but I'm unsure of the actual age. Comes with a soft case, 700 rounds of Aguila hyper velocity and Blazer standard velocity and an inexpensive Leapers 6x adjustable focus scope w/rings.

Looking to get $200 or $150 for just the rifle. Not really looking for trades right now nut if you want to throw something out there I might be swayed. Oh and I'll be driving down to Yelm and back on Sunday if anyone is interested.