Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Winchester 52D 22lr Target Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by submarine al, Apr 2, 2015.

1. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

Winchester 52D 22lr Target Rifle, Heavy Barrel

This is a ~40+ year old Winchester 52 D single shot Target rifle. It comes with the pictured vintage Redfield Olympic front Globe and Rear Aperture sights. It has a correct 52D Handstop. Sights and Handstop are worth $200 by themselves. This rifle came from the US government through the CMP and was likely used for military or ROTC competition and training. It has an electro penciled 'US' and comes with the CMP certificate of authenticity

In their time, throughout the 60's and 70's these rifles were state of the art and the finest smallbore rifles made featuring the innovative Micro-Motion trigger.

Asking: Sold

Local face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area to Oregon residents or FFL holders who can legally own firearms. I will ask to see identification in form of a state ID (ODL) or CHL or FFL. We will do a private party bill of sale. Payment in cash please, I’m not looking for trades on this item. This item is sold As Is and all sales are final. As with any used firearm, it’s recommended that a competent gunsmith inspect it before firing.

Thank you.
    SA

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. aasbra

aasbra Portland Active Member

Price?

3. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

$900

4. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

There was one of these in the Edwards AFB. armory. I shot it on a few occasions.
    Very nice rifle for 3 position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.