JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok...short description for now...more later so ask all the questions that you can..... Winchester 52c? with match stock, hook butteplate. 1951 I think...look at pics and ask away. $1500 or trade for??? 20161226_012555.jpg 20161226_012602.jpg 20161226_012616.jpg 20161226_012642.jpg

Your posted serial number is way outside the range of Model 52 serial numbers. If in fact the serial number is 79XXX then the year of manufacture would be 1953. What is the condition of the bore? Any magazines included and if so, what capacities. That is one beautiful accurate rifle and a real tack driver.

Your posted serial number is way outside the range of Model 52 serial numbers. If in fact the serial number is 79XXX then the year of manufacture would be 1953. What is the condition of the bore? Any magazines included and if so, what capacities. That is one beautiful accurate rifle and a real tack driver.
You are correct on the serial number...I counted the "c" as a number by accident. Our eyes see what the mind wants us to see....1 mag, I'll check cap. Tonight...bore is great...well taken care of.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.