JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Winchester M870 30-06 with a varX II Leupold 3x9x40 scope for $500. The gun is very accurate. Pm me if you are interested in purchasing the item.
The gun includes Leupold mounts and rings (paid about 50 bucks for). Also includes a case and some ammo for free. If you are just interested in the gun, I would let it go without the scope for $300.

Last Edited:
I know this guy .

i have seen and shot this rifle personally and was with the buyer when he bought it from a gun shop

its the winchester M670 (no frills M70) with wood stock (i think the stock may have been upgraded to a actual delux m70 stock cause it looks like a m70) the scope is 3x9x40 vari x2
the stock is the same as found on the m70 wood mante carlo and its basically the same as a model 70 it is not a pre 64 so it does not have the claw (as if any rifle really needed it )

the leupold scope was bought new at bi-mart about 5-6 years ago

the rifle has been shot just to check zero before each season and had never needed any adjustment since first zeroed with the leupold, i'm usually the one zeroing it and i have been amazed how tight the group is as 100 yds shooting remington cor lock 180 grain

based on the last time i saw it which was last elk season the scope is in new condition (retails for $329 at walmart) the blue is on metal vg and stock is vg with some typical ware from hunting

if you need a great tool for bringing down deer and elk this is it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top