JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a number of Winchester 22 rifles that I am going to sell. I will list a few locally for a week or so before sending to the auction. These are great beginners rifles or just plain shooting/collectable guns that won't lose their value and will appreciate over time. No extra holes and wood is solid on all with no splits or cracks.

1. Winchester model 68 bolt action single shot 22 S,L,Long Rifle. This is an early version with the grooved fore end. Very nice condition. $275

2. Winchester model 69 bolt action clip magazine fed 22 S,L, Long Rifle. This is an early version of the 69A. This one is in terrific condition and very collectable as well as would make a great shooter. $375

3. Winchester model 69 bolt action clip fed magazine in the target model. This one is an early version of the 69A an has a wheel type peep site on the receiver with no dovetail in the barrel for a sporting site. Used but not abused. $250

I would like to see photos too. Especially any 35-36 models If you have any. I haven early model that was my dads. Great rifle, true classics.
Elkfish

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.