JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

Well it's official, my offer on a house was finally accepted!!! Thank goodness. I have the ability to pull out money against my 401k to cover all the costs of closing, but I would prefer not to do that for obvious reasons. I emptied out both safes yesterday and made some really hard decisions. I am liquidating off over half of my collection. The ones I am keeping have either sentimental value, or I simply don't believe I could reacquire another one later down the road. I'm holding off posting a few since there is interest locally, but if they fall through I will add more listings later.

Sorry no trades on any of these. Since mortgage companies require a paper trail, I will need a bill of sale for every firearm. Transfers & BGC fees are on you. Stupid Prozanski.

8.) Winchester 1897 Hammer Pump 12ga. Trench Gun Repro. Original 1912 Winchester 1897 converted to trench gun by Teedubya out of Idaho. This shop fixes & refurbs 1897s, cuts and throats barrels for modern 2 ¾" shells, adds heat shield and reblues everything. Sling swivels installed. This is safe to shoot with modern ammunition. As close to an original as you can get. This one is full choke, instead of cylinder choke. Included also is an original sling and P1914 bayonet 1917 remington mfg. With original leather scabbard with a perfect blade. Bayonet itself is worth $200. This took me hours to decide to sell this. I really didn't want to it's so nice and fun to shoot. Slam fire capable. $950 OBRO. SPF

DSCN0093_zpszhjn800a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761

DSCN0089_zpschx0wqsc.jpg DSCN0091_zpsd3bijijf.jpg DSCN0092_zpsgbtybypn.jpg DSCN0088_zpsaw5igajf.jpg DSCN0090_zpstopwzzoy.jpg DSCN0094_zpstuwroaa3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.