JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
take down made in 1940, 28" barrel, full choke, 2 3/4" chambering, unmolested, stock not cut. remarkable condition. the sixteens book for 750.

winchester 97 16g.jpg

I see where you list what the 16's book for, but didn't see a price that you actually want for the shotgun.

xtratoy,
im pretty firm with the condition of the piece and believe its worth close to a thousand. i have watched the value of the 97 in 16g go up and down for years and thinking its back on the upturn as one just sold for twice my asking price in a smidge better condition. thinking about sending it on gun broker and would expect it to bring 950-1150.
still playing with inch pattern fal's?. we have crossed paths a couple of times a couple of years back and i cant remember your name.
r,
fry

Winchester 1897 Mod 97 exceptional 16 ga 1955 : Pump Action Shotguns at GunBroker.com

I still have a couple complete rifles and a smattering of compliance parts to keep them "legal". I was just curious on the price because I have one in 12 which is way more common and not nearly worth the value of a pristine 16. Bill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.