JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

Well it's official, my offer on a house was finally accepted!!! Thank goodness. I have the ability to pull out money against my 401k to cover all the costs of closing, but I would prefer not to do that for obvious reasons. I emptied out both safes yesterday and made some really hard decisions. I am liquidating off over half of my collection. The ones I am keeping have either sentimental value, or I simply don't believe I could reacquire another one later down the road. I'm holding off posting a few since there is interest locally, but if they fall through I will add more listings later.

Sorry no trades on any of these. Since mortgage companies require a paper trail, I will need a bill of sale for every firearm. Transfers & BGC fees are on you. Stupid Prozanski.

6.) Winchester 1892 lever action .357Mag. Original Winchester rechambered from 25-20 to 357mag. Original octagon barrel and refinished deep blue all metal surfaces, stock refinished as well. Action is very tight. Like new barrel. You will love this. I will miss this. $850 OBRO

DSCN0079_zpscqaufblo.jpg

9.) Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R. SA proof marks 1942 mfg. Like new barrel, solid beech stock tiger stripe finish. Over engineered with a smooth action and a beautiful example of what a Mosin should be. Comes with original sling. Some ammunition could be purchased with rifle. $450 OBRO

DSCN0098_zpsvo3wpqds.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761

DSCN0106_zpsd4qbcbnw.jpg DSCN0105_zpswpoawugl.jpg DSCN0107_zpsvz47btsu.jpg DSCN0111_zpsfkuntqeo.jpg DSCN0110_zpsloqto0sd.jpg DSCN0112_zpskebr01kx.jpg DSCN0113_zpsxsjk7lrl.jpg DSCN0114_zpshfqj1kb2.jpg DSCN0115_zps5rdvbvfu.jpg

DSCN0076_zps5gapnaye.jpg DSCN0075_zps2zy4vrqu.jpg DSCN0080_zpsruofv828.jpg DSCN0081_zpscaafchco.jpg DSCN0077_zpstvaghd00.jpg DSCN0078_zps0ciablfa.jpg DSCN0096_zpsnfcsangk.jpg DSCN0097_zpsgkiqcgeh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Winchester made in 1924, I think. I need to double check. Don't quote me on that. Definitely 1900's though.

Was the Winchester cut down from a rifle or was the rifle stock and forestock added to a button magazine carbine? Just curious.

An original button magazine rifle would have carried some nice collectors value.

The Serial number comes back to 1910 checked against 2-3 different lists.
But since the rifle or carbine has been heavily modified the date has little meaning. It is what it is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.