JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Winchester 1890 in 22short.

Overall the gun is in pretty good shape for its age, however the bore is far from perfect. The exterior metal all looks great and I believe someone has re-blued it at some time in the past. From the serial number, I found that the gun was made somewhere between 1899 and 1900.

I will be more than happy to send as many pictures as you like. I have tried to post pictures here but the files are too big.

If interested, please send a PM with your email address and I will get back to you ASAP.

$300 or trade for ????

Pretty hard to buy and sell at the same time..........................you need to set a price. I don't believe the forum allows auctions.

Pretty hard to buy and sell at the same time..........................you need to set a price. I don't believe the forum allows auctions.

I am not sure what you mean by "buy and sell at the same time". As for the auction statement, I don't see where I said that the gun is up for auction. I simply stated that if someone was interested, they should PM me and then we can go from there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top