JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1025
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45-70
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I have a Winchester 1885 High Wall Hunter Model 1885 Grade 3 in 45/70 (28 inch barrel, octagon, no iron sights) . It is like new in the box. I have fired approximately 10 rounds through it to sight in a scope. Included would be the rings and bases (Leupold), I have the box and papers also. Let me know via convo and email if interested. Sorry I don't do PayPal, no option to text and no phone call. All for $1050 (MSRP was $1699). Can discuss shipping (individual to FFL), I do have some primed brass (50) included for FTF local pickup. I don't have any trades in mind. Thanks for looking. However, I would consider a Ruger SR 1911 full size (5 inch barrel) or other high end 1911 full size plus cash.

P1060461.JPG P1060462.JPG P1060478.JPG P1060479.JPG P1060480.JPG P1060481.JPG P1060482.JPG P1060483.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FYI, primed brass (as opposed to unseated primers) can be shipped via FedEx and UPS without any problems, so you could include the brass in the rifle case if you happen to ship the rifle.

I hope this helps. Beautiful rifle, I wish I had the budget!

Last Edited:
Good catch and shame on me for a quick post and not using correct terminology.

I should have posted primed brass can be SHIPPED (not mailed) without problems with commercial carriers such as UPS and FedEx.

@tdb59 is correct, you can NOT mail them via USPS.

I will edit my earlier post and I apologize to the group!

Thanks!

Last Edited:
I had one of these years ago, magnificent rendition of buffalo era design.
GLWS.
The Buffalo were all but gone by the time the 1885 came to market. Down to 541 animals by 1889. The 1885's big claim to fame was their use in shooting competitions late 1800's early 1900's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.