JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Dads old shotgun. This is a Winchester 1400 2+1 semi auto with a 27 inch threaded barell. Not a lot to say besides gun is about 97% due to being shot under 50 times and being well kept. Excellent hunting or trap gun.

Gun has been in a soft carry case since the 80s and shows almost no wear besides a small scratch on barell from maybe father setting on a shelf or something. Otherwise gun looks amazing. I know you will not find a nicer hunting/trap gun being as this is a Winchester at a better price. Dad gave this to me as he has not touched it in many years and it is not my style of firearm. Maybe if it lost about a foot and gained 3 or 4in capacity. I do not hunt. For those that do this is your lucky day as I am placing it well below what my local shop was going to sell it for when they offered to buy it from me for 200.

Gun goes for 250 obo to the lucky person who will be the proud owner of a almost like new Winchester.

Would also take a ipad in trade and throw in cash if need be.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.