JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I have a Winchester 2300 Defender Shotgun I thought of "dressing up". I was thinking of adding a heatshield and I did find one on Amazon but it has 2.5 stars which, of course, a concern.

<broken link removed>

I trust the members on this site so I was wondering if anyone else has bought one and their reactions?! If not this one then which one? All comments are appreciated!

Thanks!

Just found this and maybe a little late but over off of Johnson Creek across from Dick's Sporting Goods there is Wholesale Sports and they have the ATI heat sheild and other accessories.

I have a Winnie 1300 (non Defender). I like the rotary bolt. Looking for a non ribbed barrel for it. Getting tough to find farkles for this shotgun. Still my fav though. I wouldn't trade it off.

I have not, but I have not owned this particular shotty for long. In my experience, with my old 1200 Defender and the 870 Express, they operated flawlessly. Best of luck on that issue.

Well, I have three 1300's, and one is a Marine (stainless and coated). Also having trouble finding accessories for it. Looking for a sidesaddle, I know they make them as the packages show a box to check for that model. May have to give Brownells a shot.
And I also love the action, but the Marine one is not as smooth as the others yet.

Well I have a Winchester 2300 Defender Shotgun I thought of "dressing up". I was thinking of adding a heatshield and I did find one on Amazon but it has 2.5 stars which, of course, a concern.

<broken link removed>

I trust the members on this site so I was wondering if anyone else has bought one and their reactions?! If not this one then which one? All comments are appreciated!

Thanks!
Not a big fan of playing "dress up" just to do it. To me it looks pretty lame, but thats just me. Would rather spend the money on ammo (shotgun ammo is still available) than on some cheap POS gizmo thats not needed. Thats just me though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top