JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice clean low mileage Winchester 1300 defender 12 ga 2 3/4 and 3". 18.5" barrel. 7 rounds. No longer made and hard to come by. Might trade straight across for a very nice factory AR. Otherwise price is $550.00 FTF with buyer paying FFL fees.

A05EBEAD-A34C-4F63-9913-61A93E2385B4.jpeg 8A6D99C4-1449-4FF9-8816-6AC63FFC9998.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are good capacity, with no funky tube extention to be a possible problem and no mag hanging out the bottom taking up storage room when used for a truck gun.
The only thing that out does it is the military mossy that held 9 .The defenders are a well built home defense shotgun right out of the box.

Super X...you are correct on capacity as I own many of these shotguns. Smoothest pump action shotgun. No need to rack just move the forend forward after the shot. Vang Comp barrel...one of the best mods I made. Good for a 15 to 20% recoil reduction. I have compared side by side as I have many to do this. Kitfox defense adapter, fab defense GL-Shock buttstock, Aridus Industries side saddle, Seeall site...Between the Vang Comp barrel and the Fab Defense buttstock, you can shoot this all day long. If this hangs around I might have pick it up :). GLWS

1300_nw firearms.jpg

I have 100 rounds of federal OO Buck that I can add to a deal if I need to. Trade interest would be: a nice clean 1911, varmint rifle, pistols in 45acp, 30mm tube Leupold scopes. Etc.

If you throw in the 100 rounds of 00 buck, I'll take it for tour posted asking price. I live right here in Portland. Let me know if we have a deal.

That would be fantastic. So I assume we have an agreement in place. Private Message me if you would like me to secure our agreement with a deposit. My word is as good as gold, but if you prefer a deposit, I would be happily to oblige.

Respectfully,
mjpboyd

No sir. At this time we have no agreement. I seldom make it to Portland anymore. If you would like to meet me at my local FFL, I would be happy to take your offer.

No sir. At this time we have no agreement. I seldom make it to Portland anymore. If you would like to meet me at my local FFL, I would be happy to take your offer.
Thank you for clarifying. I understand. You are about 2-1/2 Hours away. Let me check my schedule to see if I could make it down there within the next 2 weeks. Not a problem for me to travel down there...I like road trips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.