JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, Ford, you're gettin good at that! Thanks a ton! Nice job!

Ditto. First time I saw Rick in view, I thought 'wonder if he'll bring it down to hover behind him and take a look over his shoulder at the view finder. You keep this up Rick, and everyone will start asking for trick shots and strafing runs down the firing line.:D

Ditto. First time I saw Rick in view, I thought 'wonder if he'll bring it down to hover behind him and take a look over his shoulder at the view finder. You keep this up Rick, and everyone will start asking for trick shots and strafing runs down the firing line.:D

I've been wanting to do that. I was hoping I could last longer. I had to go just becasuse my knee. I was a wreck when I finally got home yesterday.

Thats funny stuff. What I need to do is get her to come with us next time.:rolleyes:

There ya go!!! My daughter has accompanied me on two cleanups, she enjoys working as a volunteer but her looks can be distracting....
She is now happily married...:p

303584-85797244ab5cff5f2a4fac38a75913f2.jpg

You might want to edit out the part where dude considers shooting the shooter in the stomach:eek:
Can't imagine not getting a lot of negative press out of that on Fakebook.

If I can find some time to edit that, yeah, it would be good to remove it. It was the only vid I have of the .22, and I wanted to get it out quickly.

I looked on Sporting Systems page and Dan owned his mistake. He said it's definitely a teaching moment.

To his credit, he was really emphasizing safety out there. It is a good teaching moment though, as it can happen to the best of us. Thankfully it worked out okay and hopefully folks got to learn from the experience.

You could tell in the video he realized what he did and hurried to correct it. I'm sure he was jammed up and nervous with his demo in front of all you badazzes.
To be clear, I'm not judging. I'm sure he's a great guy and safe and all. But it happened and needed called out. For his sake more than anyone else's.

Sporting Systems invited me to talk about public land shooting, so I accepted. Here's the about part of their event. Friday, Aug 25th 6 pm, for their Bull Shootin' session featuring Mission 22 & Trash No Land.

It's a chance to meet and talk to Mission22 CEO Sara Dawdy about their quest to end veteran suicide. We'll have a couple of donation drawings you can get into, for the 1 hour Huey ride, the IGFS Glock 17 pistol, and the Ruger Mark IV Lite (all to benefit Mission22). We'll also have Bill Cogley from Trash No Land here to talk about responsible shooting and clean up of our public lands. Beverages and food provided by Sporting Systems and the good times are always free.

They've been rather busy lately so haven't had but 1 Bull Shoot session a month. I think they mentioned they'll start doing the every other Friday again real soon.

Bill

Sporting Systems invited me to talk about public land shooting, so I accepted. Here's the about part of their event. Friday, Aug 25th 6 pm, for their Bull Shootin' session featuring Mission 22 & Trash No Land.

It's a chance to meet and talk to Mission22 CEO Sara Dawdy about their quest to end veteran suicide. We'll have a couple of donation drawings you can get into, for the 1 hour Huey ride, the IGFS Glock 17 pistol, and the Ruger Mark IV Lite (all to benefit Mission22). We'll also have Bill Cogley from Trash No Land here to talk about responsible shooting and clean up of our public lands. Beverages and food provided by Sporting Systems and the good times are always free.

They've been rather busy lately so haven't had but 1 Bull Shoot session a month. I think they mentioned they'll start doing the every other Friday again real soon.

Bill
Awesome, thank you.
I've got a couple of guys I'll try to get to attend. Exactly the kinda thing they need.

Thank you sir.

It doesn't seem like this one is going to count for a volunteer badge y'all.

I've PM'd a few times with no response so I've put all the work I'm willing to do on it at this point.

Contact @Joe Link if you want to pursue it further.

I've PM'd a few times with no response so I've put all the work I'm willing to do on it at this point.

I thought you got a Volunteer Badge if you volunteered at any event like this? If this event doesn't qualify, what does?

@Joe Link?

I thought you got a Volunteer Badge if you volunteered at any event like this? If this event doesn't qualify, what does?

@Joe Link?

Sorry guys, been slow with the PM's the last couple of days.

If you were at this event please PM me and I'll get you your badge :)

What we need is for someone to volunteer for the Volunteer Coordinator position. They could organize NWFA events and promote member involvement in outside events.

At the very least, we should have someone, representing NWFA, at the event to take down user names.

I'll be happy to help someone get going on that position if Joe still wants a VC.

What we need is for someone to volunteer for the Volunteer Coordinator position. They could organize NWFA events and promote member involvement in outside events.

At the very least, we should have someone, representing NWFA, at the event to take down user names.

I'll be happy to help someone get going on that position if Joe still wants a VC.

Absolutely! Thank you Bill.

Anyone interested please shoot me a PM.

I'd like to help out but I already am working and have a volunteer job coordinating for a large convention that takes up time all year and wouldn't want one to suffer for the other.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top