JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, how did you get photos to display? I just tried again and it still won't work for me.
Literally had to imbed the ones on the last post. Copy the link and use the picture embed tool above.

Here's the rest imbedded.
img_0032-jpg.383469.jpg img_0033-jpg.383470.jpg img_0034-jpg.383471.jpg img_0035-jpg.383472.jpg img_0037-jpg.383474.jpg img_0038-jpg.383475.jpg img_0036-jpg.383473.jpg

I managed to upload a video from the suppressor demonstration yesterday - it's the Ruger 22/45 demo, and it's pretty impressive how much the suppressor plus subsonic ammo quiets things down:

Gnarly muzzle sweep at 0:20. But thanks to all that participated!

Looks like you guys had a literal blast.
Hopefully I'll be able to start making it to these on a regular basis.

A heartfelt thank you to all who helped.

??? What are you doing up there Sparks?

Your dad could still come! I always like to see him. Wish you were closer!
I was up with my dad visiting my cousins and other relatives at our annual causing of the chaos in Renton, WA. No police called but plenty of Audi A4 burnouts and donuts.:rolleyes: Hoping to go to the next one though!

I was up with my dad visiting my cousins and other relatives at our annual causing of the chaos in Renton, WA. No police called but plenty of Audi A4 burnouts and donuts.:rolleyes: Hoping to go to the next one though!
We missed seeing you. My son also missed your air rifle. He had to settle with shooting silent with something else :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top