JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I encourage anyone who wants to learn (at a very inexpensive price) how to be a marksman with a rifle using your sling. Liberty was born in this country because of the rifleman. Knowing this heritage and being able to practice it is the duty of any person who values liberty (and hopefully knows what it truly means).

I have been to an Appleseed Shoot [in December] in Castle Rock, Washington, and it was one of the greatest experiences I had in recent memory. I almost didn't go, and what a mistake that would have been.

Easy $500 training for $70. Obviously, they're not doing it for the money. They're doing it for their country. Go. You'll be happy you did.

I will be there in Wilsonville on the 28th of March.

www.appleseedinfo.org

Yes the course will be fired at 25 yds. this time....500 yds. is a long way to walk to check for hits/misses....However NWFA members and appleseed attendees New York and ZombieAssassin will attest to the worthiness of the instruction...Look at it this way, if you cannot hit 4 minutes of angle at 25 yards you certainly can't expect to do so at 500 yards..

Centerfires are welcome so bring 'em and sight 'em in.....It's just that in todays economy most folks can't afford 250 rds. of centerfire ammo per day per shooter.....

We have a great track record of satisfied attendees of all levels of skill sets, from complete novice to "Operators" to armed services that will and have commented favorably about the level of instruction.....

If you have any reservations (besides a reservation for a spot on the line) PM me with your contact info and I'll call you and talk about the program.

Wheeler44

ps. I guarantee that any and all attendees will be better shooters when they leave (if they can follow the instructions) and I'll prove it.......

Last Edited:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/
Click on Schedule on the right under the eagle
<broken link removed>
Scroll down to Wilsonville, OR and click Information
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5806.0
Click on the PDF link at the bottom of the post
<broken link removed>
Alternately, click on the Registration Link
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/285552094

Women and children shoot for FREE
Men cost $40 for Sat or Sun, $70 for both days
Go both days, you will not regret it.

Things to do before the event:
  • Sight in the rifle you will be shooting.
  • Shoot and clean the rifle you will be shooting so you're familiar with it.
  • Get a detachable sling.
  • Bring a staple gun and staples.
  • Bring a piece of carpet or rubber mat, dimensions 4'x8', so when you lay on the ground in prone position you won't get so dirty. Quick search found http://www.oregonrubbermat.net
  • Dress warm -- it's Oregon in March!
  • Bring ammo in an ammo can or range bag -- you don't want to waste time fumbling with a backpack. Shooting is on a schedule, so you must be mindful of time and heed the range master's words.
  • Bring multiple magazines.
  • Bring a camping chair, food, and water.
  • A teachable attitude! You DO NOT know it all, trust me.

Things supplied for you at the event:
  • Paper targets.
  • Instruction and advice.
  • Scheduled and controlled shooting -- you're being trained.
  • Sage words in the spirit of the Founding Fathers.
  • Opportunity to open your mind to hear historical stories about true liberty.

jason....We here at Northwest Appleseed (not an official group, just the folks working locally) are hopeful that we can offer many more shoots in our region....If you know of a suitable place closer to Cottage Grove let us know and we'll try to bring an Appleseed shoot there.

Wheeler44

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads