JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0140.jpg

Sold pending reciept of funds on 12/24/2012

A really exceptional firearm at a baragan price. It looks new except very slight evidence of thinning finish only on the leading sharp front edge of the slide, both sides. Other than that it is just the way I received it from Wilson Combat. Complete with bag, unopened booklets & video, Wilson factory target (5 shots at 15 yds - 3/4"), spare spring sets, & six Wilson factory magazines. It has factory round butt and countersunk slide stop options, nite sights. I fired it less than fifty rounds, and the trigger (3.5 lbs, zero creep) and accuracy (3/4" at 15 yards) are amazing. Wilson, and my targets fired at 20 yds come with the package. It LOVES Speer Gold Dot LE 115 gr. and Wilson 124 gr. (included with the pistol). Medical bills mandate sale. Face to face in Oregon to legal buyer. $2295.00. Photos, specifications, price (base $2890.00 or well over $3000.00 with the mags and the options), delivery times (long wait - varies - you have to call their 800# on any given day to find out), etc. for this model are available on Wilson web site. Will meet buyer part way from Coquille. Will be in Roseburg 12/24.
I am not a Dealer (no FFL), no paperwork until things change in January.

Thank you.

Proud to be a US Marine and an NRA Life member.
Semper Fi

PS: I just read a report that came over the AP wire his morning12/21 that the President has called for legislation prohibiting person to person sale of all firearms without a dealer involved "enhanced-including medical" background checks, including the chopping block for anything with semi-automac (magazine) capability. No paperwork at the present and it's still legal for same state residents.
I have photos downloaded into my computer and have figured out how to send them to your e-mail as an attachment....happy to do so upon request if anyone is interested.

Also please see my ad for Military US M1 Carbine in Rifle Classifieds.

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Last Edited:
IMG_0143.jpg I've tried to get pics on here, but have been unable to. Makes me feel like an idiot but I freely admit to computerilliteracy. I can send them to your e-mail from my e-mail if you wish to see them, but the whole package and gun just looks new, the stuff that Wilson sends with their guns are unopened, and everything has been wrapped and in my safe since I got it. All you have to do is Google Wilson Combat (CQB-Compact) to get all the pictures, prices, and specifications you want. PM me your e-mail and I'll attach my photos of the gun and everything that comes with it, and send to you.

IMG_0143.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.