JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I finally did it. I pulled the trigger (haha) on a Wilson Combat Experior Commander Double Stack.
Should have the gun in the next two weeks. My question is, for anyone who has some of these more unique platforms, who do you recommend for a holster? I've searched around but the "big names" don't really make much.
Thanks in advance.

I'm surprised that Wilson doesn't offer one.
Nonetheless, congratulation on getting this primo pistol.:s0155:
A Wilson Combat is a joy to own, handle and especially shoot.

They have some listed on their website, however they're for the EDC X9. I'm willing to bet they will for my gun as well but just looking for options.

I pretty much only buy my leather from Ted Blocker in Tigard. I actually just bought three that I'm waiting on. I bought one for a Glock26, Glock17 and a SW629; they should arrive in a few weeks.

Well, I finally did it. I pulled the trigger (haha) on a Wilson Combat Experior Commander Double Stack.
Should have the gun in the next two weeks. My question is, for anyone who has some of these more unique platforms, who do you recommend for a holster? I've searched around but the "big names" don't really make much.
Thanks in advance.
Congrats on the fine shooter.

Any commander size 1911 holster will work. But for a gun like a Wilson, deserves a high quality hand crafted holster and for that I recommend a Bitterroot Gunleather. I know he has made holsters for Wilson Combats.

Any commander size 1911 holster will work. But for a gun like a Wilson, deserves a high quality hand crafted holster and for that I recommend a Bitterroot Gunleather. I know he has made holsters for Wilson Combats.

That's some fine leather.

Thanks in advance.

:s0114:

I never knew I'd like, perhaps prefer, chest-gear. But it's working out nicely.

hoskinholster00120201a.jpg

hoskinholster00120201b.jpg

Got mine from Hoskin Holsters. Nice fella, will customize upon request. About $100 delivered within a week.

I get everything from RGrizzle now (https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html). Not the cheapest out there, but the quality and customer service is on point. He will make a holster for any gun. You can pay and extra $40 and they will rush it to you. It is my understanding one of his employees gets the $40 and they stay late or come in on a weekend to get the holster out the door, which is cool. Again I can not recommend him enough.