JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently installed a blued 18 inch barrel on my early 70s wingmaster as I was wanting to build a 870 riot but I cannot seem to find the blued remington 2 shot extension. I see that wilson combat 2 shot extensions are in stock around the web but I am not sure about the quality of them. Does anyone have any thoughts?

I bought one of these extensions a few years back and while all the metal parts were well made the follower ended up breaking after a few range trips. When I inspected the follower pieces I was surprised at how thin the plastic was, and I think that thinness left something to be desired when it came to structural integrity.

This issue may have been addressed since I bought it though, since it has been a few years.

I bought one of these extensions a few years back and while all the metal parts were well made the follower ended up breaking after a few range trips. When I inspected the follower pieces I was surprised at how thin the plastic was, and I think that thinness left something to be desired when it came to structural integrity.

This issue may have been addressed since I bought it though, since it has been a few years.
Wilson Combat is top drawer. I would expect they would replace a defective part without question.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top