JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently installed a blued 18 inch barrel on my early 70s wingmaster as I was wanting to build a 870 riot but I cannot seem to find the blued remington 2 shot extension. I see that wilson combat 2 shot extensions are in stock around the web but I am not sure about the quality of them. Does anyone have any thoughts?

I bought one of these extensions a few years back and while all the metal parts were well made the follower ended up breaking after a few range trips. When I inspected the follower pieces I was surprised at how thin the plastic was, and I think that thinness left something to be desired when it came to structural integrity.

This issue may have been addressed since I bought it though, since it has been a few years.

I bought one of these extensions a few years back and while all the metal parts were well made the follower ended up breaking after a few range trips. When I inspected the follower pieces I was surprised at how thin the plastic was, and I think that thinness left something to be desired when it came to structural integrity.

This issue may have been addressed since I bought it though, since it has been a few years.
Wilson Combat is top drawer. I would expect they would replace a defective part without question.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top