JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well we all knew it would happen, I cant keep a gun for long. :lol: So I am putting up my Wilson for sale. It will come with 3 Wilson mags, original case, and the pistol. It was recently at Wilson for new sights, a fibre optic front and U shaped back, grips, and they also re-finished it for me. This is like brand new on the outside. Maybe 500-1000 rounds through it. New they are $25999($2799 with new prices), I am looking for $2250/obo. I will listen to any trade offer, however, I need to get at least $1600 cash out of it. Not interested in any WASR10's, ruger 10/22's or any hunting rifle, I am good on all of those. Nothing wrong, I am just learning that having such high priced arms do not get you a more accurate gun (for the most part) than that of a lower end gun.

Sorry for the pics, the sun was not in the right spot, and my house is too dark to show details. The gun does not disappoint, no marks, idiot scratches, etc.

That's definitely a 5" barrel. I had a Wilson as well and while it did not dissapoint in the accuracy department, these guns are more accurate then you or I could ever be! Good luck with the sale, Wilson just upped their prices on all the guns by about $200 so your price is extremely fair.

what length barrel does it have?

It is a full size 5"

That's definitely a 5" barrel. I had a Wilson as well and while it did not dissapoint in the accuracy department, these guns are more accurate then you or I could ever be! Good luck with the sale, Wilson just upped their prices on all the guns by about $200 so your price is extremely fair.

Yes I know, I put this on gunbroker late last night, it is the cheapest on there. I just want it gone before hunting season.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.