JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well guys just seeing what is out there. This gun is a little too heavy for me to carry on a daily basis so it is up for grabs. This gun was built in May, 2011. It has approximately 500 rounds through it and comes with everything that it did from Wilson including DVD's, manuals, test target, etc. It has the new Wilson Battlesight and green fiber optic front sight post. 4" barrel, carry cuts, slide top serrations, black Armor-Tuff coating, 30 LPI checkered front strap, Round butt frame for easier concealment, 2 mags, 1 is a 7 rnd (as pictured) and the other is an 8 rnd. Oh and it is chambered in .45 ACP and has NO wear, looks brand new i.e. no idiot mark either. This gun retails at $2855 with the options I have and I am looking for $2400. Almost $500 off and you don't have to wait the 4 months I did! I am interested in the following trades:

USC/UMP conversion
Full Size quality 1911 (Kimber, Colt, Springfield) + cash
Or....?

Sorry only 1 pic as my camera died immediately after I took it so just holler for others if you want them and I'll throw them up here. Thanks, for looking! Will ship to FFL out of state on your dime. Otherwise, FTF in Salem area.

wilson.jpg
wilson-1.jpg
wilson_3.jpg
wilson_2.jpg
wilson_1.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.