JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The .45 is still for sale, keeping the 9mm. It (the .45) has been fired 74 rounds and is absolutely AS new, unmarked, and is all steel, black/black, night sights, with the optional round butt. It comes with the Wilson bag, all paperwork, accessories, receipts, unopened videos, six 47 OXC Wilson magazines, and five shot, one hole, sub 3/4", factory target fired at 15 yards. Everything is as new, 100% reliability, and amazingly accurate, like all of Wilson Combat weapons I have seen. I will meet buyer 1/2 way in Oregon. Photos, specifications, prices, and delivery times can be found on the Wilson Combat web site. I am selling this weapon at my last year's LEO cost of $2585.00 (firm) which includes the six Wilson magazines. I am not a dealer so there is no paperwork wait time, or State transfer fees required provided you are a legal purchaser (not a felon, Oregon resident, etc.). You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you.
I will accept gold or silver Eagles in trade @ $1.00 over spot.

Last Edited:
Expensive but..... FTF sale in Oregon to legitimate buyer (no felony, Oregon resident, etc.), immediate delivery, no paperwork (I am NOT a dealer), no hidden costs, and the best quality money can buy if you can afford it.

Also have a SEECAMP .32, as new in the box, all papers, etc. and three boxes of Speer Gold Dot ammo to go with it. I purchased the gun new from a dealer and have fired 12 rounds thru it....functions perfectly, and it is surprisingly easy to put all rounds into the chest area of a B-29 target at 7 yards.

To update my ad....I have sold the Seecamp .32, and have dicided to keep the 9mm. The .45 is for sale and it is absolutely pristine, as new, complete with everything that comes with a new weapon purchase from Wilson Combat. I counted the empty brass and I have fired 64 round thru the gun....not a hiccup of course, and astounding accuracy especially with Black Hills and Double Tap (200gr).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.