Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Wilson Combat CQB Compact 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RetiredLEO, Jan 13, 2011.

1. RetiredLEO

RetiredLEO Southern Oregon Coast Active Member

Pristine, an as new gun in every respect. All steel, black/black, round butt option, night sights. Includes all original paper work, unopened videos, bag, six Wilson Elite Tactical Compact #500 9C Lo-Profile magazines, and one hole (sub 3/4") factory fired test target (five shots @ 15 yards). Only fired fifty rounds by owner/purchaser, complete as received from Wilson Combat. Includes Wilson spare spring sets and new Pearce #PG-0M2 grips. New employer mandates DA/SA. I will take new SIG 220 SAS Gen 2 (compact) in trade. Will meet legal purchaser part way in Oregon (from Coquille). $2585.00 FIRM. Photos, specifications, prices, delivery times, etc. available at the Wilson Combat web site. I am not an FFL licensed dealer, face to face in Oregon to legal purchaser. Contact therowd@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. RetiredLEO

On the market again. My buyer never showed up.

3. RetiredLEO

A very expensive gun, but if you can afford it, there is nothing better you can buy that is a better combination of reliability, concealability, accuracy and value. I have the identical gun in .45 and trust me, they are amazing and worth every penny.

4. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Would you like a whole punch of firearms and some cash? Where are you locate? Thanks Benny.

5. RetiredLEO

Benny: I'm in Coquille, Roseburg is 1/2 way. A whole bunch of firemarms? E-mail me at therowd@hotmail.com. I don't hunt any longer, or do anything much except work, eat and sleep so I wouldn't have much use for a lot of firearms. I will be going to the Roseburg Gun Show on the 12th.
    Scott