JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending reciept of funds on 06/04/2011

I am reducing the price. My 2010 LEO cost delivered was over $3100.00. I will sell all for $2500.00 firm. This firearm is absoultely AS NEW in the box as I received it directly from Wilson Combat. It comes with everything sent with it by Wilson, unopened videos, all paperwork, bag, accessories, Wilson's test target (one hole, sub 3/4" five shot group fired at 15 yards), spare recoil spring, and six 47 OXC magazines. It is the Compact CQB, all steel, black/black, night sights with the round butt option, and includes three boxes (50 round count) of Double Tap 200gr Speer Gold Dot JHP (1125 fps / 5"bbl.) ammo.
I will meet a legal buyer with Oregon I.D. 1/2 way in Oregon. I am not a dealer so there is no transfer fee, paperwork, shipping costs, or wait time. Photos, current prices, wait times & specs can be found on the Wilson Combat web site. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I will trade for Silver Eagles or Gold Eagles at $1.00 over spot, or sell the entire package for $2500.00 (over $600.00 discount off my last year's LEO price.)
Thank you,
Scott

Scroll all the way down for more photos.

View attachment 187946
IMG_9843.jpg
View attachment 187948

Last Edited:
That is easy. Just click on the IMG line of info - it will automatically 'copy' - then come here, post quick reply and in the body of the message right click to paste.

The ammo is worth $135.00, with the $600.00 off my 2010 LEO cost (including shipping, insurance, etc) that's a $735.00 discount (loss to me) and thanks for the offer and your time, but that is my bottom line.
Scott

What a work of art this pistol is! It is the perfect blend of form and function - an absolute masterpiece!
And I couldn't begin to imagine a more pleasant and memorable transaction. RetiredLEO is truly one of our finest!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.