J&B Firearm Sales
Landhawk Arms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Wilson Combat CQB Compact .45 ANIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Sold pending reciept of funds on 06/04/2011

I am reducing the price. My 2010 LEO cost delivered was over $3100.00. I will sell all for $2500.00 firm. This firearm is absoultely AS NEW in the box as I received it directly from Wilson Combat. It comes with everything sent with it by Wilson, unopened videos, all paperwork, bag, accessories, Wilson's test target (one hole, sub 3/4" five shot group fired at 15 yards), spare recoil spring, and six 47 OXC magazines. It is the Compact CQB, all steel, black/black, night sights with the round butt option, and includes three boxes (50 round count) of Double Tap 200gr Speer Gold Dot JHP (1125 fps / 5"bbl.) ammo.
I will meet a legal buyer with Oregon I.D. 1/2 way in Oregon. I am not a dealer so there is no transfer fee, paperwork, shipping costs, or wait time. Photos, current prices, wait times & specs can be found on the Wilson Combat web site. You can e-mail me at therowd@hotmail.com. I will trade for Silver Eagles or Gold Eagles at $1.00 over spot, or sell the entire package for $2500.00 (over $600.00 discount off my last year's LEO price.)
Thank you,
Scott

Scroll all the way down for more photos.

View attachment 187946
IMG_9843.jpg

View attachment 187948

Last edited:

Burt Gummer

Reactions
That is easy. Just click on the IMG line of info - it will automatically 'copy' - then come here, post quick reply and in the body of the message right click to paste.

OP
RetiredLEO
Reactions
The ammo is worth $135.00, with the $600.00 off my 2010 LEO cost (including shipping, insurance, etc) that's a $735.00 discount (loss to me) and thanks for the offer and your time, but that is my bottom line.
Scott

capdek

Reactions
What a work of art this pistol is! It is the perfect blend of form and function - an absolute masterpiece!
And I couldn't begin to imagine a more pleasant and memorable transaction. RetiredLEO is truly one of our finest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought two guns from Curts over the past 5yrs and quite a few accessories. They have more of the really nice high-end products. I live on the...
    • Helocat
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    Great place good people, transfer fee is a joke.
    • FireArm
  • Northwest Armory - Milwaukie
    3.00 star(s)
    I used to go in often, even when the store is empty its hard to get someone to help, they say just a sec and never come back to you, or are having...
    • FireArm
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop and decent selection, good for a hunting rifle or Glock , hit or miss on just about everything else.
    • FireArm
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place, people and service.
    • FireArm

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS