Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wilson Combat CQB Compact .45 ANIB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RetiredLEO, Apr 24, 2011.

1. RetiredLEO

RetiredLEO Southern Oregon Coast Active Member

Sold pending reciept of funds on 06/04/2011

I am reducing the price. My 2010 LEO cost delivered was over $3100.00. I will sell all for $2500.00 firm. This firearm is absoultely AS NEW in the box as I received it directly from Wilson Combat. It comes with everything sent with it by Wilson, unopened videos, all paperwork, bag, accessories, Wilson's test target (one hole, sub 3/4" five shot group fired at 15 yards), spare recoil spring, and six 47 OXC magazines. It is the Compact CQB, all steel, black/black, night sights with the round butt option, and includes three boxes (50 round count) of Double Tap 200gr Speer Gold Dot JHP (1125 fps / 5"bbl.) ammo.
    I will meet a legal buyer with Oregon I.D. 1/2 way in Oregon. I am not a dealer so there is no transfer fee, paperwork, shipping costs, or wait time. Photos, current prices, wait times & specs can be found on the Wilson Combat web site. You can e-mail me at therowd@hotmail.com. I will trade for Silver Eagles or Gold Eagles at $1.00 over spot, or sell the entire package for $2500.00 (over $600.00 discount off my last year's LEO price.)
    Thank you,
    Scott

Scroll all the way down for more photos.

IMG_9844-1.jpg
    IMG_9843.jpg
    IMG_9849.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

That is easy. Just click on the IMG line of info - it will automatically 'copy' - then come here, post quick reply and in the body of the message right click to paste.

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Good luck

4. 7.62 maniac

7.62 maniac Portland Member

Here are the pics.

IMG_9843.jpg
    IMG_9844.jpg
    IMG_9849-1.jpg

5. RetiredLEO

Sold the Seecamp, keeping the 9mm.
    Scott

6. RetiredLEO

Ed: The alligator ate your e-mail address. Please send it again and I'll reply to your query.
    Thanks, Scott

7. RetiredLEO

Price Reduction

8. RetiredLEO

The ammo is worth $135.00, with the $600.00 off my 2010 LEO cost (including shipping, insurance, etc) that's a $735.00 discount (loss to me) and thanks for the offer and your time, but that is my bottom line.
    Scott

9. capdek

capdek Oregon Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

PM sent.

10. capdek

capdek Oregon Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

What a work of art this pistol is! It is the perfect blend of form and function - an absolute masterpiece!
    And I couldn't begin to imagine a more pleasant and memorable transaction. RetiredLEO is truly one of our finest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.