JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD

Wilson Combat and Marvel Precision have paired up to build a fantastic conversion kit for the shooter looking for something a little nicer than those bottom of the barrel imported conversions. This specific model comes with the adjustable target sights and the hard to get steel magazine. The kit has ~ 1000 rounds on it and comes with a standard Wilson Combat lifetime warranty. This is for the conversion kit only the rest of the gun is not included.

What's In The Kit?
Wilson Combat 22lr Conversion
Wrench/Allen Key Thing
One Steel Magazine
Wilson Combat Carrying Case
Manual
Slide Stop

What's it cost? $300 shipped to your door. If you want to drive down to Tacoma and meet at a Starbucks or something, I can offer you a face to face discount. SOLD

PM

A TRADE YOU SAY?! Well I'm actually looking for a 125-150cc scooter or Enduro style bike. Something like a Honda Elite 150 or a Yamaha DT125 would optimal. I'm only interested in running and titled bikes, and of course I have extra cash and other guns I'd consider getting rid of. Oh I'm also fruity for quality milsurp, or maybe a Beretta 21A + a little cash/a Beretta 21A or a Beretta 71 with a threaded barrel. I'm also interested in Beretta 101s.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top