JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Athol
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Wilson Tactical Carry Compact 1911 in .45 ACP. Original owner purchased in 2016. Hasn't been shot for about two years, so needs a good home. It has a 4" barrel and is all steel. It has a gray lower and black slide. Fluted chamber and barrel. Ambi safety and carry cuts. Comes with original bag and all paperwork. There's one 7 round mag and two 8 round mags. I have a red fiber optic front, but it comes with a green blank if you want to switch it. It has gray and black G-10 grips and also comes with all black G-10 grips if you prefer. I paid over $4K new with taxes. I'll sell for $2800 firm. I might also be interested in a trade for a similar quality full size 1911 in 45 ACP or 10mm. Other trades considered.

IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1140.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Right on; I'm in Camas, WA, and I will keep your posting on my Watch list. My hope is to sell my 10mm pistol first. Maybe we can then meet up in the not-too-distant future for me to see your pistol up close and maybe fire a few rounds out of it.
Thanks!
Brian

Wilson Tactical Carry Compact 1911 in .45 ACP. Original owner purchased in 2016. Hasn't been shot for about a year, so needs a good home. It has a 4" barrel and is all steel. It has a gray lower and black slide. Fluted chamber and barrel. Ambi safety and carry cuts. Comes with original bag and all paperwork. There's one 7 round mag and two 8 round mags. I have a red fiber optic front, but it comes with a green blank if you want to switch it. It has gray and black G-10 grips and also comes with all black G-10 grips if you prefer. If you're a lefty, I have a couple of holsters I could throw in. I have a Tucker Gun Leather LH The Answer Holster, a Tucker LH Cover Up Plus, and a Tucker IWB Single Mag Pouch. I paid over $4000 for the gun and holsters and will sell for $3000.
View attachment 826769View attachment 826771View attachment 826773View attachment 826774View attachment 826775
Looking for trades/cash or cash only?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.