JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeh, like Willie is a real threat to society. The entire country is on the verge of legalizing it and they want to mess with an old man. He isn't hurting anybody so just leave him alone. Maybe it is because he has a decent amount of money and they know the well is deep. It's all about the dollar.

Disrupt the higher ups in the chain and you get the smaller ones to scramble.

He must have been trafficking, I'm sure he wouldn't smoke it himself.
HAH! It's funny that in a later updated version of the story, they mention finding 6 ounces... and Willie says it's all his for personal consumption... heck for Willie that's probably a one week supply :s0114:

Just my personal opinion, but I sure as heck would rather have neighbors who used the herb than the toothless, screaming meth-messes that keep us up and always seem on the verge of dismembering each other... meh.

The cotton, alcohol and tobacco industries got together about 100 years ago and pushed through legislation making weed illegal. Weed was in direct competition with these three industries.

So much for capitalism and free enterprise!

The Constitution was written on hemp paper.

The cotton, alcohol and tobacco industries got together about 100 years ago and pushed through legislation making weed illegal. Weed was in direct competition with these three industries.

So much for capitalism and free enterprise!

The Constitution was written on hemp paper.

Yep and guess who's working on puting it in his pipe after it's words are worthless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top