JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Robert hasn't replied to a couple of different emails I wrote over the past couple of weeks. In the past I've gotten replies within hours and have always had excellent service.

Anyone have additional info? I sure hope he's not going out of business.

Robert hasn't replied to a couple of different emails I wrote over the past couple of weeks. In the past I've gotten replies within hours and have always had excellent service.

Anyone have additional info? I sure hope he's not going out of business.

I was at his shop a while back as he was shutting down. I got one of his last 10/22's. He went and got a real job, couldn't make it on razor thin margins and low volume gun business. He was going to give the working stiff thing a try - I'm assuming it's worked out and he's closed down williamette valley firearms.

In Robert's characteristically concise style: "no longer selling firearms". Possibly still doing ammo for all I know.

The transition was rather abrupt, with no notification or website posting, but his services were always excellent, he's a good guy, and I wish him the best.

PS: Apparently there's been a general drop in business in the guns/ammo business overall. Surprising that, since SHTF seems to be on the horizon.

So i heard of them through a friend and decided to give them a try..... WOW. these guy are great. prices are hard to beat and if you have a question or anything they will answer it no problem and with kindness. so i decided after b.s. ing with them for a few that i like what i had tried out and it was perfect. ! Thank you gentleman it was a great purchase and i will be back. you are now my new gun store / smith.

Great establishment. I'm something of a regular there. Very polite, professional, knowledgeable individuals. As far as Hillsboro goes, it's the best gun shop in town.

Nice little gun shop.. Prices are usually on the low side. they may not have a big selection but they can pretty much order anything for you for a good price.. It's the best gun shop In town! Highly recommended

Took a pistol in to trade into one of their AR's. Took it in gave a fair price and then was able to pick up my AR package. Will definitely be back for more. :)

Sodbuster

Treated me like garbage. Stared me down like a criminal as a approached the counter. The two didn't even respond to me when I asked if they were having a good day. After I bought the ammo, gentlemen handed me money in a tossing motion. DID I COME IN ON A BAD DAY OR SOMETHING? Made me feel like crap. I really wanted to like this place because its local.

Treated me like garbage. Stared me down like a criminal as a approached the counter. The two didn't even respond to me when I asked if they were having a good day. After I bought the ammo, gentlemen handed me money in a tossing motion. DID I COME IN ON A BAD DAY OR SOMETHING? Made me feel like crap. I really wanted to like this place because its local.

Woah, that is REALLY uncommon. This is the first time I've heard anything like this. They do tend to be pretty busy (as well as tend to prefer to leave you alone unless you look like you need help), but they are always friendly and helpful. Can you tell us more about what happened?

Somehow I don't believe this.. I cannot even think of any person who works at Willamette that would do this kind of stuff. These guys are always friendly, polite and professional. It's the ONLY gun store I like around here.. maybe you just took it the wrong way, maybe they didn't hear you when you asked if they were having a good day. I just don't see that these guys would do that kind of crap.

Hate to plus one this- but I had gone there a few times and had great service- then it happened to me. AND I will never go back, ever. The guy was rude, and downright disrespectful.. I should have left with my money, but I guess I 'needed' the part too bad that day.

Hate to plus one this- but I had gone there a few times and had great service- then it happened to me. AND I will never go back, ever. The guy was rude, and downright disrespectful.. I should have left with my money, but I guess I 'needed' the part too bad that day.

Out of curiosity why does one bad encounter rule out all the past good ones? maybe try to talk to the owner/manager and let them know one of their employee's is pushing customers away- assuming it isn't the boss man doing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top