JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LoL I wonder if its the same guy I feel about???

+1. Late 20 guys. He got pretty bent out of shape because I thought the 2 box limit only applied to the .223. I replied with "no problem. I didn't know that" at which point he stormed off like I'd just insulted his mother. Only reason I'd go back is because they aren't ripping people off on the people on ammo price and the short asian guy was actually pretty friendly.

Worst gun shop in Oregon and believe me I go to all of them regularly. I have been into this place twice over the period of 6 months. After the first experience was horrible I decided to write them off. However, I decided to try them out again only to have the same horrible experience.
I don't know how many people work there but when I last went in(a couple weeks ago) there were only 2 people at the counter and I only dealt with the one ignorant jack@. This guy has horrible business ethics and was rude. Seemed to me he didn't want any business.
Its a mystery to me as how they are in business. I will never go there again.

Worst gun shop in Oregon and believe me I go to all of them regularly. I have been into this place twice over the period of 6 months. After the first experience was horrible I decided to write them off. However, I decided to try them out again only to have the same horrible experience.
I don't know how many people work there but when I last went in(a couple weeks ago) there were only 2 people at the counter and I only dealt with the one ignorant jack@. This guy has horrible business ethics and was rude. Seemed to me he didn't want any business.
Its a mystery to me as how they are in business. I will never go there again.

Yeah I liked them better when joe was there... Now they're just so-so.

I took my new PX4 Storm to their shop to get a Burris red dot attached, they told me $50 and 1 week it would be done in shop. 3 weeks later they told me it was sent offsite to one of their 'trusted gunsmiths'....about 2 more weeks I got it back....their trusted gunsmith had left vice marks up and down the slide and ruined the finish, incorrectly installed the red dot, and ruined the old rear sight block.... and Willamette Valley Arms said it may have been my fault.... only after I suggested that I would take legal action to get this taken care of did they reluctantly offer to replace the gun...months later they got my replacement in and they with an incredible amount of attitude during the background check for the firearm suggested I don't spend enough money at the store, that they no longer want me in there. Oh and also while I was there I wanted to check on my consignment that I had put up for sale....they initially said 'you don't have anything on consignment here', after arguing with them they decided to actually look into it, only to find out that it had sold THREE MONTHS earlier....and they never contacted me or sent the check....these people don't operate like a real business, For those of you looking for a place to spend your money....go elsewhere....and don't trust these people with your guns, they treat your property with no respect and will only treat you with respect as long as you keep a steady stream of cash going to them...

I took my new PX4 Storm to their shop to get a Burris red dot attached, they told me $50 and 1 week it would be done in shop. 3 weeks later they told me it was sent offsite to one of their 'trusted gunsmiths'....about 2 more weeks I got it back....their trusted gunsmith had left vice marks up and down the slide and ruined the finish, incorrectly installed the red dot, and ruined the old rear sight block.... and Willamette Valley Arms said it may have been my fault.... only after I suggested that I would take legal action to get this taken care of did they reluctantly offer to replace the gun...months later they got my replacement in and they with an incredible amount of attitude during the background check for the firearm suggested I don't spend enough money at the store, that they no longer want me in there. Oh and also while I was there I wanted to check on my consignment that I had put up for sale....they initially said 'you don't have anything on consignment here', after arguing with them they decided to actually look into it, only to find out that it had sold THREE MONTHS earlier....and they never contacted me or sent the check....these people don't operate like a real business, For those of you looking for a place to spend your money....go elsewhere....and don't trust these people with your guns, they treat your property with no respect and will only treat you with respect as long as you keep a steady stream of cash going to them...

The part about the consignment seems odd to me. I've sold a couple of things on consignment with that shop and their practice is to fill out paperwork and give the owner of the firearm a copy (this includes the signature of the shop employee that receives the firearm in question), so why would you have had to argue with them about whether you had anything selling on consignment with them?

The part about the consignment seems odd to me. I've sold a couple of things on consignment with that shop and their practice is to fill out paperwork and give the owner of the firearm a copy (this includes the signature of the shop employee that receives the firearm in question), so why would you have had to argue with them about whether you had anything selling on consignment with them?

Ya apparently whichever employee had sold it took the paperwork out of the binder and filed it away.

Ya apparently whichever employee had sold it took the paperwork out of the binder and filed it away.

He is asking where was your paper work I think.

Did you have proof (paper copy of item on consignment) and did you not have it with you the "kinda terrible" day. If you had your paper work from them there should have been no argument.....

it should be pretty simple, if the firearm I had on consignment wasn't in the display case and couldn't be found...they are doing it wrong, and I did have the paperwork at home, but didn't expect there to be an issue....

The problem is no one ever "expects there to be an issue." But sometimes there are issues, not necessarily out of malice or ill will, but mistakes are made. It borders on foolish to essentially show up to a place of business a few months after a given transaction trying to collect a sizable sum of money without the appropriate paperwork.

I went there today, with the purpose of looking at a collection of old military arms they acquired to sell on consignment. Walked out with an Egyptian Rashid and a Polish Radom on lay-away.

I found every staff member to be courteous and do their best to be helpful. There were four guys working there and a steady stream of customers, and they did their best. Prices on guns were fair. Nothing to get excited about, but not ripping the consumers off, either. Ammo prices were slightly above average, but not outrageous. I rated them a four, with points for service, but for me the prices would not have made the trip worthwhile, had it not been for the great collection they're selling on consignment. As long as they keep having the old military classics behind the counter, I will be a return customer.

I went there today, with the purpose of looking at a collection of old military arms they acquired to sell on consignment. Walked out with an Egyptian Rashid and a Polish Radom on lay-away.

I found every staff member to be courteous and do their best to be helpful. There were four guys working there and a steady stream of customers, and they did their best. Prices on guns were fair. Nothing to get excited about, but not ripping the consumers off, either. Ammo prices were slightly above average, but not outrageous. I rated them a four, with points for service, but for me the prices would not have made the trip worthwhile, had it not been for the great collection they're selling on consignment. As long as they keep having the old military classics behind the counter, I will be a return customer.

unfortunately, the old military classics has not been the norm there.

That's not surprising. I tend to not waste my time with stores that lack a used inventory. To be honest, I find stores that just have the usual assortment of ARs, XDs, M&Ps, and Glocks rather boring.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top