Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Willamette Valley Arms

Discussion in 'Oregon Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, May 8, 2010.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Discuss Willamette Valley Arms

BUSINESS CLOSED

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Met Robert today. Seems to be a good guy. Didn't have a lot in stock, but he says he has a bunch of stuff coming in next week. Prices of what I saw were really good. Going to check him out next weekend as he has a bunch of AK's coming in at good prices. A welcome alternative to the tools at The Security Store here on the west side. Also stocks Springfield XD's and some Taurus.

3. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Well picked up 1200 rounds of 7.62 today:thumbup: Robert is a good guy and had at least 15 long guns in stock. Plus the big brown van dropped off 3 big packages:D Also at least 8 hand guns also. Not bad for a home based business. Would love to deal with him again but the drive from the couve stinks.

4. mr11b

mr11b Portland, OR Member

Robert's a great guy to do business with. Goes above and beyond, spent the time tracking down and ordering some items for me. Wasn't much around $200 in acessories I needed, but he treated the order like it was a million bucks. Earned my business, as cougfan said thank god I don't have to ever go back to the security store...

5. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

yeah, Robert plays his cards right, he can retire young just on customers diverted from Security store and beavercreek. :)

and he does NOT, repeat *does not* have great ammo prices... just a myth.. so move along and leave it for the rest of us. ;)

6. cetme

cetme oregon city Member

i was in hillsboro today and drove right on by the security store! i never forget flakes.

7. brewbrew04

brewbrew04 Portland, OR Member

A couple months ago i ordered a Walther PPS in .40cal from Robert and was extremely happy with the whole process. I have bought a couple guns from Keiths before but from now on I will gladly drive to Hillsboro to deal with Robert again. He was very helpful and called me the second my pistol arrived! Robert never lost patience with my when i called him every day asking on the status of my order. I recommend him to everyone. Great guy, great prices!

8. mr11b

mr11b Portland, OR Member

Welcome to the club :thumbup:

9. DSbur

DSbur Vancouver WA Member

Great deal on ammo, even cheaper that 'Cheaper Than Dirt' so you might want to patronize him some more. Many AK's on the racks of various configurations.

10. cobra150

cobra150 beaverton Member

Have to agree with the others, Robert is great to deal with. Great prices and much easier to deal with. I had been waiting for rifle that was unobtainium for awhile. He called me with status updates and at 4:30 on Friday I got the call "It's Here". Most places would have called Monday. He let me pick it up after work. Made my weekend. Thanks Robert!! :thumbup:

11. xxerexx

xxerexx Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Nice guy and nice prices on guns. I will continue to deal with him :)

12. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

Yes, I agree, good guy to deal with. Knowledgeable about what he has on the rack, and makes the customer feel comfortable. He let-me talk myself into an AK-74: cool.

13. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Dropped in the other day to buy an AK (seems to be a popular item at that shop). Robert's a very agreeable guy, and is also honest and knowledgeable. Would/will definitely do business with Willamette Valley Firearms again, without hesitation. As others have said, an excellent alternative to Beavercreek Armory or the Security Store.

14. Mitchell

Mitchell Washington County OR Member

Based on the positive reviews here, I ordered a hard-to-find Ruger SP101 3" .357 from Robert. He tracked one down from one of his distributors, called me back promptly to proceed with the order, and had it in his shop within a few days as promised. He called me to let me know as soon as it came in. His price was very competitive, and he didn't charge for shipping.

He was a pleasure to deal with, very personable, honest, and service-oriented. I'll definitely be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks Robert!

15. Mot

Mot SW Portland Member

Bought 1120 762 from him. Always prompt response to phone calls, was extremely helpful, had a great price. Any one should not necessitate to deal with him.

16. MilesTeg

MilesTeg Troutdale, OR Active Member

Purchased a Draco pistol and everything was great about the transaction. Excellent communication and explanation of what to expect and what not to. Will buy from again and fully recommend the business.

17. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

Robert is a nice guy, and I have bought some accessories from him, glad he is in the hood.

18. kLewis

kLewis Beaverton, OR Active Member

Website down? All I get is a black screen...:confused:

19. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I believe he closed up shop for good.

20. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

He want back to his normal job HVAC work. Closed his shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.