JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Met Robert today. Seems to be a good guy. Didn't have a lot in stock, but he says he has a bunch of stuff coming in next week. Prices of what I saw were really good. Going to check him out next weekend as he has a bunch of AK's coming in at good prices. A welcome alternative to the tools at The Security Store here on the west side. Also stocks Springfield XD's and some Taurus.

Well picked up 1200 rounds of 7.62 today:s0155: Robert is a good guy and had at least 15 long guns in stock. Plus the big brown van dropped off 3 big packages:D Also at least 8 hand guns also. Not bad for a home based business. Would love to deal with him again but the drive from the couve stinks.

Robert's a great guy to do business with. Goes above and beyond, spent the time tracking down and ordering some items for me. Wasn't much around $200 in acessories I needed, but he treated the order like it was a million bucks. Earned my business, as cougfan said thank god I don't have to ever go back to the security store...

yeah, Robert plays his cards right, he can retire young just on customers diverted from Security store and beavercreek. :)

and he does NOT, repeat *does not* have great ammo prices... just a myth.. so move along and leave it for the rest of us. ;)

A couple months ago i ordered a Walther PPS in .40cal from Robert and was extremely happy with the whole process. I have bought a couple guns from Keiths before but from now on I will gladly drive to Hillsboro to deal with Robert again. He was very helpful and called me the second my pistol arrived! Robert never lost patience with my when i called him every day asking on the status of my order. I recommend him to everyone. Great guy, great prices!

Have to agree with the others, Robert is great to deal with. Great prices and much easier to deal with. I had been waiting for rifle that was unobtainium for awhile. He called me with status updates and at 4:30 on Friday I got the call "It's Here". Most places would have called Monday. He let me pick it up after work. Made my weekend. Thanks Robert!! :s0155:

Dropped in the other day to buy an AK (seems to be a popular item at that shop). Robert's a very agreeable guy, and is also honest and knowledgeable. Would/will definitely do business with Willamette Valley Firearms again, without hesitation. As others have said, an excellent alternative to Beavercreek Armory or the Security Store.

Based on the positive reviews here, I ordered a hard-to-find Ruger SP101 3" .357 from Robert. He tracked one down from one of his distributors, called me back promptly to proceed with the order, and had it in his shop within a few days as promised. He called me to let me know as soon as it came in. His price was very competitive, and he didn't charge for shipping.

He was a pleasure to deal with, very personable, honest, and service-oriented. I'll definitely be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks Robert!

Purchased a Draco pistol and everything was great about the transaction. Excellent communication and explanation of what to expect and what not to. Will buy from again and fully recommend the business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top