JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>
Check out their growing website, they're on cornell in hillsboro behind the Kaady Car Wash, real close to the Hillsboro Airport, these guys always have sweet deals and a sweeter collection of firearms at great prices. Ive done business with them in the past months and have even had a project done up by them, a barrel threading on a Winchester 94 AE 45LC
IMAG0148-1.jpg
They also reload ammo and sell 50rnd of .45acp for $15, they shoot better out of my guns then the Winchester White Box 45acp that I used to buy.
Check out their website and they're even open on sundays til 5pm.

Do you happen to know if they will special order you a supressor? Their "contact us" e-mail system isn't working and they do not list a phone number. My usual FFL that deals in this only wants to sell what he has on hand.

I wanted to let everyone know that I too have had a great experience with this company. Just made a couple of purchases from them and their service and prices are excellent. Expect no hard sell or BS just honest answers to questions. Check them out.

I bought my Sig 556 from these guys. Great all the way around. Great guys to talk to, they know of which they speak. May be taking in my Sharps for a trigger job with them.
Best part about their location, only 2 blocks away from where I work, woot.

Just wondering if they are still in business. I've stopped by twice this week and no one there. No posting on the door or windows as to business hours.
Happened to me about a month ago. I call now before I drop by.

Dude, you come up with some crazy bubblegum...suppressed lever action? I love it!
Not the only one.

Here is a <broken link removed> . This is a suppressed 45-70Govt Marlin 1895GS. The guy taking the video gave me the idea and helped my get the <broken link removed> . He SRBed and suppressed a 44Mag Rossi.

I think business hours wise, they're closed on wednesday and thursday, open Mon,Tues, Friday from 5pm-9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm

SBR a rossi? I thought they sold pistol versions in .44mag already, i'm about to thread a big loop rossi .45lc lever action pistol to finally make a cowboy set up I dreamed about.

Also does that 45-70 hold 10 rnds or is that just for the photo?

Just a friendly atta-boy to the guys down at Willamette Valley! It was hard at first to get used to thier schdule but worth the trouble. They're a couple of Vets that treat folks right and have very reasonable prices.

I went in to buy some surplus ammo....week later I had the M4 I've been wanting. Got a fantastic deal and will definitely give them the first crack at my business in the future.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top