JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been to one of their shows in Eugene in the past? Is it worth attending? I've been to the Collector's West shows in Eugene in the past and they were not worth attending. I went to the Rickreall and Albany shows the past two weeks and they were great!

last one I attended was mostly older guns and some folks with alot of parts, minimal new and modern though. not a huge show, with free parking it is the just the price of admission. might be worth the drive from florence.

Went today and it was okay, tons of older stuff and parts like glock32 said, so if your into collector-type stuff then its probably a good show. But I saw some pretty good deals on some rifles. A private seller has a ton of rifles for cheap. Saw a 44. carbine for I think under 400 and two mini-30s for 4 and 5 respectively. Plus a win 94 for real cheap. Bought a decent marlin model 60 off him for $90 OTD.

Also saw a sig 556 for 950! If this show had been next weekend that sig would be with me right now. sigh...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top