JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya my daughter and I drove up from Glide yesterday, busy show lots of vendors, considerably more than the Colletors west shows that are in the same building, a lot of prices in the stupid high range, I picked up a marlin bolt action 22 for $100 and the guy threw in 100 rounds of ammo, thats the best deal I found, also bought some Jerky had to get the alligator Jerky just to say I tried it. lol. It is actually quite good. It was worth the drive, then went to the malls with my daughter and Cabelas of course. Great day spent with my daugher anyway.

Ya my daughter and I drove up from Glide yesterday, busy show lots of vendors, considerably more than the Colletors west shows that are in the same building, a lot of prices in the stupid high range, I picked up a marlin bolt action 22 for $100 and the guy threw in 100 rounds of ammo, thats the best deal I found, also bought some Jerky had to get the alligator Jerky just to say I tried it. lol. It is actually quite good. It was worth the drive, then went to the malls with my daughter and Cabelas of course. Great day spent with my daugher anyway.

Good for you Nextgenar - I have 2 daughters 12 and 18, I try and have daddy - daughter dates with them at least once every 2 weeks. Keep those lines of communication open.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top