JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live in Hillsboro, grew up in Wyoming and have lots of different guns and pistols (my wife says too many) but recently got into air rifles to thin the herd of grey diggers (squirrels) in my back yard. I shoot a .22 cal Crosman Nitro Venom (gas spring) with a red dot and what a tack driving little gun. The varmints don't stand a chance. I would be interested in meeting and shooting with other guys. I am retired so no problem there. I have a Hatsan 135 Vortex .22 ordered and will let you know how it performs. My name is Allen my email is [email protected]

Hi all. I just got back onboard NWFA and I'm still interested in air rifle get togethers. As Tom mentioned a couple months ago, I met up with him at his place in Jefferson and learned that I didn't know much about PCPs. I then bought a 22 cal single shot FDPCP in Feb. 2013. I subsequently visitedwith Tom again in May since then used it to harass the starlings in my back yard, and not much else, until now. Since hunting and fall salmon seasons are over, I plan to get back into the air rifle game and would like to meet up with others who share the idea.
BTW, Hi Tom.
Art

Hi all. I just got back onboard NWFA and I'm still interested in air rifle get togethers. As Tom mentioned a couple months ago, I met up with him at his place in Jefferson and learned that I didn't know much about PCPs. I then bought a 22 cal single shot FDPCP in Feb. 2013. I subsequently visitedwith Tom again in May since then used it to harass the starlings in my back yard, and not much else, until now. Since hunting and fall salmon seasons are over, I plan to get back into the air rifle game and would like to meet up with others who share the idea.
BTW, Hi Tom.
Art

Hi Art, hope you are doing well. Merrry Christmas and a happy New Year. Regards, Tom

I am still interested in a club of some kind to meet and discuss airguns and hopefully shoot them. The Hatsan 135 Vortex .22 I ordered was sent back. A beast to cock, very loud and a crappy stock finish. I now have a Benjamin Trail Nitro and nickel size groups are standard. Easy to cock, decent stock and very quiet. I will replace the trigger with a Charlie Da Tuna trigger soon as they are so sweet! I have Swiss Arms red dots on both rifles and love them. Very easy to sight in and very accurate. I replaced the stock silencer on the Benji with a TKO stage V muzzlebrake (they can't use the word silencer) and am amazed how silent it shoots.
Later...Allen:)

Give me a call at 5 4 1 9seven9 one7one7 sometime and we will make arrangements. I'm retired so have lots of free time. We can shoot 20 yards inside my shop or up to 100 yards out the door. Always playing with and working on guns also. Regards, Tom

I'm really just trying to facilitate a more active forum to exchange information and talk shop amongst local shooters. Occasional meet-ups will be nice when possible, but like many others, I too work 5-6 days a week and shooting is not my only hobby.

I just launched the "group" on Facebook per the recommendation of many. Hopefully this medium will allow most people the ability to drop in at their convenience, and keeps it even simpler for me to manage. Link to the group is below. Thank you for your interest.

Security Check Required
Tried to look at your Facebook group using your link, got the message saying content is not available.
Not surprised, seeing as it's Facebook:rolleyes:

Hi. I'm another Alan from Hillsboro. I've been shooting airguns for a while... I head out almost every weekend to Tillamook forest and shoot at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards from a bench. I've been thinking about building a portable field target lane or 2 that I can quickly set up in the same spot when I head out there. I don't have many at this time... I just got a modified 2240 that shoots under 1' at 50 yards with a couple pellets and same hole at 10 with many, a gamo accu 177 that's about .5' at 50 yards with jsb exact and about an inch with every other pellet, and a benajmin trail np2 that's about an inch to 2 inches at 10 yards and I'm not sure at 50 but I'm sure I could hit a house or a car at that distance, nothing as small as a target. I'm going to use that gun to learn some light gunsmithing of airguns... I broke it down and applied air venture paste, and will install new seals. I'm going to try tuning it down a bit to shoot smoother and with less power, I might have to custom order a spring for it or a lower powered ga spring if I can find one. Lots of plans, even hand lapping the barrel, unfortunately I don't have a lathe but if I did I'd do some bore and crown work to the barrel. Anywho... would be interested in doing something airgun related... Thinking of a beeman p17 for some indoor close range shooting.

P17's are good guns and they are cheap. Excellent triggers and very accurate. A bit hard to pump but doable. I have one and I plan on making a three pumper out of it someday when I run out of projects. About three years or so. Regards, Tom

I am located in Beaverton, I currently have .357 benjamin bulldog, a .22 Nitro piston black ops, and a berretta m92a1 full auto,
I am currently on 16 acres but have to relocate so looking for a new place where air gunners can get together and drop a few rounds down range. The bulldog is a great shooter VERY accurate, and the M92a1 well lets just say it will be the best 1.5 seconds you will have. I would be interested in helping with a group, but I am retired CTO and Facebook for me is out not secure or safe!. I would be happy to offer website hosting and development if there are enough serious air gunners out there. I think we could use a voice here in Oregon. I am willing to put time and effort into a website hosting and development. Lets see if we can generate enough interest here and perhaps find a location that we can utilize for the enjoyment of the sport.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top